The Pacific Northwest Library Association (PNLA) is actively recruiting candidates for the position of Treasurer for a special election to be held in April 2021. The Treasurer position is a reimagined role within PNLA and now works in partnership with the PNLA Business Manager to guide PNLA financial decisions. The Business Manager will provide financial expertise, infrastructure, and support for the Treasurer in their duties.
Requirements for the PNLA Treasurer position
- Is a PNLA member in good standing
- Resides in the Pacific Northwest
- Ability to receive mail at PO box or other secure location
- Ability to attend quarterly PNLA Board meetings online
Preferred knowledge, skills, or abilities for the PNLA Treasurer position includes:
- Ability to understand financial concepts, transactions, and reports
- Experience with budgets
As this is a special election to fill a vacancy, this Treasurer will serve the remainder of the current term until August 2022.
Recruitment is open until March 26th, 2021.
If you are interested in this position, please send an email to: Stoddartrick@yahoo.com