- What initiatives are library professionals taking in the world of publishing?
- How do you use, store, and search data?
- How do you support Open Education Resources?
- Is your library embracing Open Access?
- How are you connecting people with Open Research Data?
- How do the restraints of traditional publishing impact your patrons, and what solutions can you envision?
- Conversely, what unique research problems do we face when information is lost, hidden, closed, or destroyed?
- What does Open look like at non-academic libraries?
Let’s talk openly about Open!
Submissions Due May 15, 2021
Contact the PNLA Quarterly editors with any submissions questions: firstname.lastname@example.org