PNLA is looking for a treasurer!
This is a great opportunity for you to:
- Build your network
- Apply your finance skills
- Create a legacy of service
- Shape the future of PNLA
Treasurer’s Duties & Responsibilities
- Serves a two-year term, taking office at the annual conference
- Elected in even numbered years
- Works with the Finance Manager to review the PNLA’s financial statements, bank reconciliation statements, current paid bills, deposits, Affinipay statements and any other financial information provided by Finance Manager;
- Ensures that reports are received, monitored, and distributed correctly;
- Signs Finance Managers monthly paychecks;
- Oversees the organization’s internal controls, including Finance Manager’s compliance with applicable policies and procedures and risk management.
On a monthly basis the Finance Manager will provide the PNLA President, V. P. & Treasurer:
- Bank statements: Checking (Savings—quarterly);
- QuickBooks Bank Reconciliation Statement;
- Affinipay Statements (Wild Apricot credit card fee statement);
- Claims—Bills paid;
- Any other pertinent financial statements or financial paperwork.
- Works with the Finance Manager and President to present the yearly budget to PNLA Board at the January meeting;
- Reviews the final accounting for the annual conference when applicable;
- Preserves all official papers and deposits them in the Archives;
- Reviews the organization’s procedures for reporting problems;
- Reviews the annual 990 non-profit forms for accuracy;
- May be delegated other authority and/or duties as determined by the board.
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!