Call for Exhibitors and Sponsors
You are invited to exhibit at the 2019 Pacific Northwest Library Association Conference in Spokane, Washington, August 7-9, 2019. The conference will be held at the Centennial Hotel in Spokane.
Contact Jenny Grenfell (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
Exhibitor Cost and Registration: (all costs in USD unless otherwise specified)
- $250 for a space which includes a table with power available (bring an extension cord) and two chairs, as well as meals for Thursday and Friday.
- Register online using the conference registration link at pnla.org.
- Deadline for registration is July 20th. After that date, contact Jenny Grenfell.
- Sponsor a coffee break: $200 – Your company name/logo will be featured prominently near the coffee break area and in the conference-at-a-glance.
- Silent Auction Donation: Each year all proceeds from our silent auction go towards LEADS, PNLA’s biennial leadership institute. If you’d like to donate items from your company/organization to LEADS, please specify this on the registration form. Your company/organization name/logo will be featured near the silent auction area and in our conference-at-a-glance.
Schedule for Exhibitors:
Saturday, July 20th Last day to register as a conference exhibitor
Monday, August 5th Last day to cancel exhibits registrations without penalty
Wednesday, August 7th
- 4:00-6:00 Exhibitor check-in and set up
Thursday, August 2
- Exhibits open 8:00 – 4:00. No-conflict time for visiting vendors will be 1:30-2:00.
Friday, August 3
- Exhibits open 8:00 – 3:00. No-conflict time for visiting vendors will be 1:30-2:00
The conference will be held at the Centennial Hotel, 303 West North River Drive in Spokane.
- The hotel is offering a rate of $128/night for rooms booked for this conference, between the dates of August 6th and 10th.
- Call the Centennial at 636.736.4071 and provide them with this group code PNWL0806.
PNLA is committed to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, national origin, or religion. Harassment of conference participants in any form will not be tolerated.
Prohibited behaviors include, but are not limited to:
- Harassment or intimidation based on race, religion, language, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, appearance, political affiliation, or other group status.
- Sexual harassment or intimidation, including unwelcome sexual attention, stalking (physical or virtual), or unsolicited physical contact.
- Yelling at or threatening conference presenters. This applies to in-person or virtual interactions.
Participants asked to stop a hostile or harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately. Conference participants violating these rules may be expelled from the conference without a refund at the discretion of the conference organizers.
If you are being harassed, observe someone else being harassed, or have concerns, please notify PNLA event organizers immediately. We will be happy to assist with immediate intervention or escort and contacting law enforcement if necessary.
We value your attendance and well-being!