Call for Participation
You are invited to submit program proposals for the 2019 PNLA Conference in Spokane, Washington on August 7-9th. The theme for the conference is Libraries Leading the Way. PNLA is seeking programming that focuses on:
- Library leadership skills such as communication, conflict resolution, strategic planning, etc.
- Outreach to diverse and underrepresented patron groups
- Rural and small libraries
- Young readers and community literacy
- New library-related competencies and workplace skills
- Technology and innovation
- Information literacy and #CritLib
- Equity, inclusion, and diversity.
- Reader’s Advisory
- Sessions of interest to school, public, academic, and special libraries.
Program sessions will be either be 75 minutes, 45 minutes, or 10 minutes lightning talks. PNLA is also seeking proposals to be considered for longer pre-conference sessions as well. The deadline for submissions is February 28, 2019 and submissions will receive a response from the planning committee by March 31st, 2018.
You will be asked for program and contact information including a 100-250 word abstract.
If you have questions about the conference or are interested in being a vendor