Skip to content
- Call for PNLA/AkLA 2020 Conference Proposals (12/11/2019) - Do you have a proposal for PNLA/AkLA 2020? The call for proposals has opened. Read more here….
- Vote for PNLA Board Members (6/4/2019) - Please vote for the next Vice President / President Elect, 2nd Vice President and Secretary. Candidate bios are below. The link will take you to the poll. Polls close on July 5, 2019. Vote here (You will need to sign in) Thank you, Jay Peters Position: Vice President/President Elect The elected board member will become the… Read More
- Latest PNLAQ issue: DIGITAL EQUITY, ACCESS AND INCLUSION: CHALLENGES ACROSS CONTEXTS (5/25/2019) - The latest issue of PNLA Quarterly is available that is focused on Digital Equity, Access, and Inclusion. Full issue is available here: https://t.co/4s5y9ZmxDl ARTICLES Evolving and Unchanged: How a Series of Workshops at an Academic Library Reflects Its Roles and Values Sarah Zhang PDF The History of PNLA in Washington State Heidi Young PDF PEER-REVIEWED… Read More
- Young Reader’s Choice Awards 2019 Winners Announced (5/3/2019) - The 2019 YRCA winners are: Junior Division: Dog Man by Dav Pilkey – 4627 votes Intermediate Division: Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan – 950 votes Senior Division: Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake – 463 votes
- PNLA 2019 Conference EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION IS LIVE (4/10/2019) - EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION IS LIVE and WILL END JULY 7TH! Registration Rates Full Conference Registration includes: Wednesday (August 7th) Access to free pre-conference sessions President’s Reception Thursday (August 8th) Keynote speaker Sessions & Programs Young Reader’s Choice Award Buffet Lunch Social events and networking Friday (August 9th) Lunch buffet & Speaker PNLA Business meeting Sessions… Read More
- Announcement: YRCA 2020 Nominees (3/21/2019) - Ready, set, read! The 2020 Young Readers Choice Award Nominees are here: Junior Division (Grades 4-6) The Trials of Morrigan Crow by Jessica Townsend Refugee by Alan Gratz Restart by Gordon Korman The Epic Fail of Arturo Zamora by Pablo Cartaya The Pants Project by Cat Clarke The Wizards of Once by Cressida Cowell The Tiny Hero of Ferny Creek Library by… Read More
- Call for Nominations (3/16/2019) - Professional growth, cross-border collaboration, camaraderie, a chance to give back to our profession… there’s a valuable opportunity we’re excited to tell you about! PNLA has 3 openings on the Board of Directors in 2019. Please consider nominating yourself or someone you know. The positions are: 1st Vice President / President Elect Serves a one-year term… Read More